In This Section
As your full-service financial institution, Bank of Bolivar is able to help you find a credit card solution that is right for you. Become a card member and enjoy a wide range of benefits including competitive introductory rates and your choice of rewards programs. You can even put your favorite photo on your credit card! It's easy to do and a fun way to show your personality whenever you shop.
Other credit card benefits include:
- A safer method of payment than carrying and using cash
- Monthly statements assist you in keeping detailed records of purchases
- Using the card as a source of identification
- Competitive rates
- Payment options ranging from a minimum payment to the total balance
- Cash advances available through participating banks
Types of available credit cards:
A secured credit card is one whose credit limit is partially or fully backed (collateralized) by deposited funds, thus reducing the risk to the credit card company.
Secured cards are especially useful for persons with either bad credit or little credit history.
An unsecured credit card is one whose credit limit is not secured with a deposit of collateral.
Unsecured cards are the most common type of credit card, with customers qualifying based on their credit history and financial strength.