In This Section
Banking from wherever life takes you
In simplest terms "mobile banking" is just full-site online banking adapted to fit best on the screen of a mobile device. Because your account security is important, however, mobile banking does not store any account data on your device and new online bill-pay payees cannot be created from a mobile device.
As with full-site online banking, mobile banking is a convenient way for customers to securely access their accounts over the internet and to perform the following essential banking functions:
- BALANCES: quickly view all account balances
- TRANSACTIONS: view account transactions, including check images
- FUNDS TRANSFERS: transfer funds between your accounts as needed
- ONLINE BILL-PAY: send checks electronically to payees previously set up in full-site online banking
- ALERTS: receive email or text message balance and transaction alerts previously set up in full-site online banking
Full-site online banking registration is required in order to sign up Mobile Banking services.
As with all Banking Your Way conveniences, full-site online banking is FREE to all BOB customers with applicable accounts!*
Bank of Bolivar is pleased to offer mobile banking in several forms to fit your lifestyle. Click through the links at left to discover the options available to you in this category, or click the link below to access our complete brochure covering online and convenience banking options.
*Bank of Bolivar does not charge for these services although you may have mobile or internet provider fees